Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Writer's Workshop

I did a research project on how to improve independent descriptive writing thought structured teaching of the writing process during Writer's Workshop. During this project. I designed mini-lessons and created writing organizers that enabled my students to use the writing process to write descriptive paragraphs. 


The lessons not only taught my students the writing process in a way that was fun and engaging, but they also learned how to think about and choose better topics so that they could successfully write descriptive paragraphs outside of the Writer's Workshop. 


Check out the video below that gives an overview of how I taught my students how to write a descriptive paragraph.



See it in my TpT store here!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete